Special Thanks to Wayne, Ashley and Tagan for sharing Opie.
Last modified: May 7, 2013
Copyrights and Linking
All information and materials on our websites, such as (but not limited to) logos, images, articles, information, or text are the property of Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc. unless otherwise stated and are protected by all applicable laws. All material, photos, articles, and/or information may NOT be copied, reproduced, distributed, or republished without written consent and permission from Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc. A written request to copy our logo and link to our page must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Your request should include your company name (if applicable,) contact information, name of person responsible, and a link to your website that will be linking to our page along with the reason for this request. Once received, we will review the request and respond back to you. If accepted you are agreeing to comply with the conditions set forth below under “Linking Policy.”
Should we receive and accept a request to allow your website the use of our logo and linking to our page, you are agreeing that upon your submission, you have read and agree to the following terms:
1) Your website is the owner of all content published or displayed throughout the entire website unless otherwise stated, and that proper permission was given for the use of any item(s) that are not owned.
2) That you/your website are following all applicable copyright, trademark, or others laws.
3) That the person making such request to use our information is the owner of the company/website or has permission and authority to do so.
4) That your website and use of our information is used respectfully and in no way being used to represent or be associated with any obscene, harassing, abusive, violent, offensive, sexual, pornographic or discriminatory information of race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
5) You agree that your website and use of our information will not be used in any form of illegal activity or unlawful act, nor will it be used to cause embarrassment or harm to Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc., our Board members, volunteers, fans, donators, users, or their friends and families, or any other person or animal.
6) You also agree that by using Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc.’s approved information, you are in no way being endorsed by us or are affiliated with Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc., nor are you a representative of our company.
7) You also understand and agree that we have the right to revoke permission to use our information at any time and for any or no reason. Should this happen, you agree to remove and discontinue use of our information immediately and without retaliation.
Contributions and Submissions
If you contribute by means of suggesting, emailing, submitting, commenting, contacting, or writing to Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc. with (but not limited to) ideas, personal experiences, written stories, pictures, reviews, suggestions, or comments, you are agreeing to the following:
1) You are the owner of such material/ideas or represent the owner and have the authority to do so.
2) You agree to grant permission/change of ownership of such material/ideas to Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc.
3) You agree that Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc. will now own and control the rights of such material/ideas and can modify, publish, use, or distribute these items.
4) You also agree that you cannot at any given time, revoke ownership of these materials/ideas.
Please Note: It is the sole discretion of Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc. to post contributions. We reserve the right to remove or deny contributions for any or no reasons. All contributions will be appropriate and ethical towards all users and must be submitted respectfully. We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action by contacting the authorities and disclosing all known information should information contributed be unlawful or harmful to Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc., our members, our volunteers, our users, our contributors, an animal or any human being. By submitting your contribution you are agreeing to these terms and release Pawzitively Spoiled, Inc. from any liability or damages resulting from any action taken by law enforcement authorities.